Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twilight

Here is a very late movie review. On Wednesday before Thanksgiving Becca, Millie, and I went to Twilight. Yes, I have read all the books. My verdict . . . I really liked it. I went with very low expectations, I had heard a lot of negative about the movie. Maybe that is why it surpassed my expectations.
What I didn't like- Bella's prom dress and especially the lack of heels; Alice's lack of shopping or primping Bella scenes; Bella not being shown as the klutz she is; and no shinning, whiter than white, straight, perfect teeth on Edward.
What I liked- Dr. Cullen (I may be an old lady but he was hot!); Jasper; the casting for Alice and Rosalie; the baseball scene; Forks High School; and the Cullen's cars.
I know there was some other stuff but I waited too long to write this. The funniest part of the movie was the 4 teenage girls in front of us that were giggling and ahhhhing during every Edward/Bella scene.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I haven't read any of the books, but on my juror notification it said to bring a book. So- maybe I should take that one. I wonder what it would say about me as a potential juror?

ABranch said...

i was happy to see Bella w/o heels at the prom! As far as I was concerned the book had it wrong. :P Cute blog and nice Santa post. Dave did a really nice job. Very cute with the kids! :D

Rebecca Seipert said...

I agree. The movie was good and exceeded my expectations (Which weren't high in the first place). One thing is for sure though... Dr. Cullen was one fine-looking man! =)